REFUNDS, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Cha Cha Tea shall provide a refund or exchange on an Order where (without limitation):
• A product has exceeded its “Use By” date when received by you;
• An incorrect product was sent to you; or
• The product is faulty or damaged in some way upon receipt by you.
To receive a refund or exchange you must:
• Notify us by phone email (email@example.com) with the problem with the Order, at which time you’ll be given instructions on how to return the items; and
• Despatch the items for exchange or refund back to Cha Cha Tea.
Cha Cha Tea will not accept returns, nor offer an exchange or refund, where:
• You have chosen incorrectly or mistakenly;
• You have changed your mind;
• You do not like the taste of the product; or
• You have incorrectly treated or stored the product.
Cha Cha Tea reserves the right to decide whether or not to make an exchange or refund until it has received the returned items.
As we continue to develop our website, our policy may change from time to time. The most updated version of our policy will always be posted on this page of our website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You may decided to provide personal information, as you navigate through this website, such as name, contact details and payment information.
• When you order from us, we ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information. We will use this information to process your purchase, confirm your order and deliver the items to you.
• If you give us permission, we may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
• You also may provide your birthday and gender, which we may use to personalise promotional offers if you chose to receive them.
• We never permanently store credit card information. As a result, you do not have the option to save credit card information in your account.
• You may sign up to receive electronic newsletters and promotional emails from chachatea.com.au When you sign up, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, birthday, gender, and email preferences. We use this information to send you information on our latest products, offerings, and events. Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with these messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email from Cha ChaTea
• We receive and store certain types of information automatically, when you are on our website. We use "cookies," and “web beacons” to track and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses chachatea.com.au. We collect items such as the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors and understand what products and services you might prefer. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyse this information.
• Individuals may choose to participate in surveys, sweepstakes and other promotions. If you choose to participate in these promotions, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number. We use the information you provide to administer our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We also may use the information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
• If you communicate with our customer service team by email or by phone we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, post code and telephone number. We use this information to respond to and communicate with you about your questions and comments.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Protecting your personal information is a priority for us. We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of all Personal Information provided to us. We will limit the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, we will use password protected security systems that guard against unauthorised access.
At Cha Cha Tea, we will take every precaution to keep your information secure, however because Internet is an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control, to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We will not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our customers, except as described here.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
• to complete your purchase transactions, order returns and credits
• respond to your requests and inquiries
• to provide the services you request
• to keep you informed about the status of your orders
• to notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you. In addition, we may send you and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies, promotions, contests and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might interest you
• to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
• to identify your product and service preferences, to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
• to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means
Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing e-mails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us data storage and analysis; (e) provide fraud prevention; (f) provide customer service by phone; (g) administer surveys, contests or sweepstakes; and (h) other services designed to assist us in maximising our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in the agreements
Legal Requirements: We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Business Transfer: We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless the customer consents otherwise). Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.