Champagne Iced Tea
YIELD: 1 SERVING
30ml Strawberry Swoon Tea Mixer
150ml Chilled Champagne
Garnish with fresh strawberry.
Depending on preparation time we have two simple methods of this champagne inspired tea-tail.
1. Pour Strawberry Swoon Tea Mixer into a champagne flute
2. Simply top up with chilled Champagne
3. Garnish with a fresh strawberry
1. Add fresh Strawberries into a cocktail shaker, and muddle the strawberries
1. Pour Strawberry Swoon Tea Mixer
2. Add in chilled Champagne
3. Pop the lid onto the shaker, give it a shake and then pour into a champagne flute
4. Garnish is edible flowers (optional)
WHATS IN THE STRAWBERRY SWOON TEA MIXER?
A seductive tea blend of strawberry and rose hip tea mixer will have you weak at the knees.Its brewed in Australia, with imported tea ingredients of hibiscus, rose hip, strawberry pieces, apple pieces and orange peel.